Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The corresponding author declares that this manuscript is an honest, accurate and transparent account of the study being reported; that no
important aspects of the study have been omitted; and that any discrepancies are disclosed.
- URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Full author names have been provided, including correct affiliations and contact details of the corresponding author. All authors have been included in the submission metadata, including the email address of each author.
- All relevant forms have been included in the submission, such as COI statement for each author, declaration of originality of the submission, informed consent to publish, ethics committee approval when appropriate, statement of contributorship according to ICMJE or CreDiT, cover letter.
- I declare to know that the Journal publishes in Spanish and English and that if my manuscript is accepted for publication, I will be asked to provide a good-quality translation of my work.
- I declare to be fully informed of the Journal's submission and publication fees.
- I declare to be informed that if any of the above requirements are not fulfilled, the Journal may reject my manuscript without undergoing peer review.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.